About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 July 2016

Sea Rest Fever, or Sea Treasure Box (earrings)


It is July and  summer is in its hottest phase already... The time when it is impossible to avoid thinking about some rest at the seaside. And I am influenced by these thoughts as much as most of people are. The problem is I am much better in dreaming about that than in spending time in that way. My imagination teases me pretty regularly with the visions of  lapping waves, caressing sunbeams and awesome sunsets. But what happens when I am at the sea, mostly reminds those popular sets of pictures "dream/reality" :-)
Reality is the thing we have to adjust every day so there is no need to complain, however, being skillful in any crafts we always can prolong the sweet awaiting and play along our imagination. Exactly like I did today - saved my dream in my earrings as if hid in a treasure box...


Лихоманка морського відпочинку, або морська скарбничка (сережки)


На вулиці липень і літня спека у розпалі... Час, коли неможливо уникнути думок про відпочинок на морі. І на мене такі думки впливають так само як і на більшість людей. Проблема в тому, що у мене набагато краще виходить мріяти про такі вакації ніж насправді відпочивати. Моя уява досить регулярно дражнить мене видіннями плескоту хвиль, пестливих сонячних променів та приголомшливих вечірніх зір. Але насправді, коли я на морі, все, що відбувається більше нагадує зображення на тих популярних парах фотографій "мрія/реальність":-)
Реальність - це те, до чого ми пристосовуємося щодня, тому немає сенсу жалітися, проте, якщо володієш якимось ремеслом, завжди можеш подовжити солодкі хвилини очікування і підіграти своїй уяві.  Якраз так і я зробила - зберегла свою мрію в сережках наче заховала у скарбничку...


If your thoughts are wandering around like mine, you can do the same. The project was inspired by this video from +AtamyrMtv. Of course, my colourstyle is different and the size of my rivloli drop is 18 x 13 мм,  bigger than in the tutorail. 




Якщо твої думки блукають приблизно там де і мої, можеш зробити те саме. Надихнуло мене на такий виріб  це відео від +AtamyrMtv. Звісно, що у мене інша кольорова гама і розмір моєї краплі ріволі 18 х 13 мм, більший ніж у майстер класі.



I also changed the beading of the two last rows: alternated 8/0, 3 mm and 4 mm bicones. And in the last row - changed the number of the seed beads and in the centre a Miyuki drop was added.




Також я змінила нанизування двох останніх рядів: чергувала бісер 8.0 і біконуси 3 і 4 мм. В останньому ряду - змінювала кількість бісерин, а в центрі додала краплю Miyuki.



And here they are... I surely hope to find something else in a sea treasure box.. or put in...:-)


                                      Ось вони і готові... Сподіваюсь знайти ще щось в морський скарбничці... або покласти...:-)

2 comments:


  1. I'm glad I have inspired you. Your version is very beautiful and graceful. I think you're really talented. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad to hear that and thank you very much for the inspiration and for your wonderful design!

      Delete