About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 June 2018

Sugared Liane Lariat :-)


If I made this lariat in winter, the liana surely would be called "frozen" but as it is 30 degrees above zero outside, it mostly reminds some candy made in a Caramel House so got the name "sugared" :-)
Making lariats are good idea when you want to experiment with different spirals and, especially, their embellishments. This one I made by the sample but couldn't help improvising enough. The initial idea and the pattern belongs to Kelly Wiese.


Ларіат "Зацукрована ліана" :-)


Якби зробила цей ларіат взимку, то ліана вже напевно називалася б " замерзлою", а на вулиці  +30 за Цельсієм, то вона більше нагадує якусь цукерку виготовлену у Майстерні Карамелі :-)
Плетіння ларіатів гарний ідея, якщо хочеться поекспериментувати з різними видами джгутів і, особливо, з їхнім декором. Цей я зробила за зразком, але не могла не імпровізувати. Початкова ідея і модель належать Kelly Wiese.




First modification concerned the leaves. I made less rows because I used cut beads and 10.0 seed beads instead of the required so, if following the pattern, the leaves would be very big and awkward.




Перша зміна стосувалася листя. Зробила менше рядочків, оскільки використовувала рубку і бісер 10.0 тому, тому, якщо слідувати інструкції, листя вийшло б дуже великим і недолугим.




Next change was for stamens. Because of the same reason I changed fringe for the corals :-) In this way the stamens look airy and light even made with cut beads.
The length of the desirable connection was defined with a simple arranging of leaves.



Наступна зміна стосувалася тичинок. З тієї ж самої причини замість "китиць" я зробила "корали" :-) Так, навіть зроблені з рубки, тичинки виглядають легкими і граціозними.
Бажану довжину з'єднання визначила простим впорядкуванням листя.




The slide is a real jewel in the pattern but I decided to make it as plain as possible. So used only 10.0 seed beads.



Кільце - справжня прикраса в моделі, але я вирішила зробити як можна непомітнішим, тому сплела з бісеру № 10.0.



And here it is. The shining lariat making think about candies and pleasant days, for example, in Chernivtsi, where the photo of the Caramel House was taken :-)

Ось і він. Блискучий ларіант, що навіює думки про цукерки та приємні дні, наприклад у Чернівцях, де було зроблене фото Майстерні карамелі :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment