About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

24 June 2018

Lattice Earrings


One more earrings to make a set with one of the previous projects... I guess it is the right time to start making the dresses all this jewelry meant to match :-)
The earrings are different in style but made with the same materials as my Lettuce Bracelet, and this time the piece does remind a lattice :-) 


Сережки "Решітка"

Ще одні сережки для завершення набору, цього разу з одним із браслетів, з попередніх проектів... Думаю, саме час зайнятися сукнями, для яких всі ці прикраси призначені :-) Сережки відрізняються стилем, але зроблені з тих самих матеріалів, що і мій браслет "Салатик" і цього разу виріб і справді нагадує решітку :-)



The pattern by Marcia Decoster from Beadwork magazine April/May 2016. I already made few things with this technique so it was not very hard work but required attention.
I followed the charts with only difference - for the embellishment used rondelles 2x3 mm.



Модель від Marcia Decoster з журналу "Beadwork", квітень/травень 2016. Я вже зробила декілька речей в цій техніці тож робота була не дуже важка, але потребувала уваги.
Все робила за схемами з єдиним виключенням - для декору використала ронделі 2х3 мм.





Such a bright and, at the same time, airy accessory looks very cheerful and vivid like a nice spring or summer day itself :-)





Такий яскравий, але при цьому легкий, аксесуар виглядає дуже свіжим і безжурним як і сам гарний весняний чи літній день :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment