About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

7 June 2019

Moon Lantern Earrings




These days I started sewing a new dress. I guess the right time to make summer dresses came quite long ago :-) Yesterday I decided I want to make earrings to that dress. That was a good idea because when I finish the sewing, is not known, so it is the very moment to do at least something instead of nothing. 

The earrings are inspired both by the material - crescent beads, and the beaded bead from PotomacBeads' tutorial which I liked a lot as soon as saw it. So I even saved its name for my earrings. 

I enjoyed both of the process and result. Firstly, because it is my first experience with crescent beads and, secondly, because I don't remember when I beaded whatever last time so am glad  I still like it :-)



Сережки "Місячний ліхтарик"



Днями почала шити нову сукню. Здається мені, що час шити щось літнє настав вже давно :-) Вчора я вирішила, що хочу зробити сережки до тієї сукні. Це була непогана ідея, тому що коли я закінчу пошиття - невідомо, отже це той самий момент, коли варто зробити хоч щось замість нічого. 

На сережки надихнули і матеріали - намистини півмісяці, і сплетена намистина з МК від PotomacBeads, яка мені сподобалася щойно її побачила. Тож я навіть зберегла її назву для сережок. 

Мені сподобалися і процес і результат. По-перше, тому що це мій перший досвід з "півмісяцями", а по-друге, тому що не пам'ятаю, коли я щось плела востаннє, тож радію, що мені це ще подобається :-)





At first I made a couple of beads by the mentioned above tutorial, then made a cups by the designer's advice, added rondelles and big black and white beads and then compiled the earrings of all the elements. 




Спочатку зробила намистини за вищезгаданим майстер класом, потім, за порадою дизайнерки, капелюшки, потім додала ронделі і великі чорно-білі намистини, а потім зібрала сережки з усіх елементів. 

No comments:

Post a Comment