About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 June 2019

Carmen Blouse, or Roses & Palace


As I've mentioned in my Burdastyle profile these days, summer is  perfect time to add simple and quick projects to the wardrobe and their choice in the magazine is unlimited :-) The limited is only time itself :-) Last Saturday me and my friend spent not far from Odesa in two nice places. Planning to spend the whole day outdoors when it is really hot, I couldn't but  think about some very light and airy item to wear. The entirely "unexpected" idea to sew it occurred to me late in the afternoon before the day of our trip so the choice of the model had to be quick and simple as well but it wasn't :-) I selected the pattern much longer than sewed it. After tracing two of them yet I chose the third, #115 from Burda 6/2019. Only because it required the least quantity of  fabric. It took me less than two hours to sew it but it was  the best blouse I could have made for such an excursion we had on that day! I even found the matching earrings, this pair of yellow disks, this time they surely reminds about the sun. One more necessary thing for such a day is a hat and this one still looks awesome!





Блузка  "Кармен", або Троянди & Палац

Днями у своєму профілі на Burdastyle я нагадала, що літо  - ідеальний час, щоб додавати прості і швидкі проекти до гардеробу і їхня кількість в журналі - необмежена :-) Обмежений лише сам час :-)  Минулу суботу ми з подругою провели недалеко від Одеси, в двох чудових місцях. Оскільки план передбачав перебування на вулиці цілий день у шалену спеку, я, звісно, надумала одягнути якусь дуже легку,  невагому річ. Цілком "несподівана" думка про її пошиття захопила мене надвечір напередодні подорожі, тож вибір моделі також мав бути простим і швидким, але він таким не був:-) Я обирала модель набагато довше ніж її шила. Зробивши дві викрійки, модель я обрала все ж таки третю, 115 з Burda 6/2019, через мінімум потрібної тканини. На пошиття пішло менше двох годин, але це найкраща блузка, яку я могла б зробити для подібної екскурсії в такий день! Я навіть знайшла сережки до пари, цю пару жовтих дисків, які цього разу нагадували про сонце. Ще одна необхідна річ для такого дня - капелюх і цей все ще пристойно виглядає!




As it's clear from the photos, our first stop was in the fields of roses. The beauty and aroma of more than  one thousand sorts of blooming roses make you speechless and plunge into enjoyment which you want to last as long as possible :-) I still cannot compile the album because I don't know what shots to remove :-) I could probably spend there few hours, we stayed much less. I'd love to visit it again.



З фото зрозуміло, що нашою першою зупинкою були трояндові поля. Краса та аромат більше тисячі сортів квітучих троянд відбирають мову і занурюють у задоволення, яке хочеться, щоб тривало якнайдовше :-) Я досі не впорядкувала альбом, тому що не можу визначитися які фоткі повидаляти :-) Я б могла провести там декілька годин, ми залишалися набагато менше. Я б із задоволенням навідалася туди ще раз.





The next stop was absolutely different, however, not less unexpectedly impressive. It is Kuriciv Palace (Палац Курісів), the outstanding  landmark  which I dream to see restored because even in such a condition as it is now, it looks unbelievable.






Наступна зупинка була зовсім інша, проте не менш несподівано вражаюча. Це Палац Курісів, видатна пам'ятка, яку я мрію побачити відновленою, тому що, навіть в такому стані як зараз, він виглядає неймовірно.

No comments:

Post a Comment