About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 June 2020

Orange Mix Bib Style Necklace



A new necklace made of Preciosa Beads mix and named after it. The necklace is meant to complete the outfit, a new dress which I haven't sewed up to now but already cut :-). The style of the necklace is defined by that future dress as well because, in fact, will substitute its collar. 


Намисто нагрудник "Помаранчева суміш"  


Нове намисто зроблене з суміші намистин Preciosa і назване на її честь. Намисто має доповнювати сукню, яку я ще не пошила, але вже покроїла :-) Стиль намиста визначений саме фасоном сукні, оскільки, фактично, замінить її комір.




I wanted to make the necklace of the kind for quite long and so was glad to experiment with these very beads as, firstly, orange is a very cheerful colour which always puts in a good mood. Secondly, the diversity of the beads promoted the idea of their a little chaotic arrangement and their big concentration without many repeats of the elements. Thus I got what I wanted.  





Вже давненько хотіла зробити намисто в такому стилі, тож задоволена, що могла експериментувати саме з цими намистинами. Оскільки, по-перше, оранжевий дуже життєрадісний колір, який завжди піднімає настрій. І, по-друге, розмаіття намистин сприяло ідеї їхнього трохи хаотичного розташування і великої концентрації без чисельних повторень елементів. Так вийшло те, що я хотіла.





Compiled threads turned to be quite heavy so I had to invite some firm rope not to be afraid to lose the necklace or its elements while wearing the piece. Using of some kind of cord would be good as a rope for this necklace but I wanted something more festive and light so ignored the style and hung the threads on two rows of jewelry rope decorated with seed beads (seed beads soup order). 





Мотузки зібрані з елементів виявилися доволі важкими тож треба було подбати про гожий міцний джгут, щоб не загубити намисто чи його елементи під час носіння. Використання якогось шнуру підійшло б для такого намиста, але мені хотілося чогось більш святкового та легкого, тож я проігнорувала стиль та повісила елементи на два ряди ювелірного тросику прикрашеного бісером (нанизаним за принципом "бісерного супу").

No comments:

Post a Comment