About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

21 June 2020

Olives Brooch

On the left there is a magnet brought from Greece several years ago. When started thinking over brooches embroidering, looking at this magnet I was pondering how nice it would be to make a brooch using this magnet as a sample. After getting certain experience in such embroidering I decided the ready brooch kits are good enough for me and as soon as Charivna Myt produced Olive Branch Brooch Kit, I could but yield the temptation :-) 


Брошка "Оливи" 


Ліворуч -  магніт, привезений з Греції декілька років тому. Коли починала думати про вишивання брошок, дивилася на цей магніт і міркувала собі, що добре було б використати його як зразок для такої брошки. Отримавши певний досвід такого вишивання, я вирішила, що готові набори достатньо гарні для мене і щойно Чарівна Мить випустила набір "Брошка "Оливи", я не могла не поступитися спокусі :-)



The Brooch is a little heavy but makes easy because most of the beads are big and looks really gorgeous... but maybe because of my Greece impressions:-) 




Брошка трохи важкувата, але виготовляється просто завдяки більшості великих намистин і виглядає пречудово... хоча може це через мої грецькі враження :-)






One of my Greece albums is here




Один з моїх грецьких альбомів тут.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Oksana:
    Your creative design turned out nicely. Thank you also for your Crete album. Happy Day to you!
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva Maria, so much! And I am glad you liked the photos :-)

      Delete