About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

22 June 2020

Orange Mix Earrings

I wonder when I see the dress meant to be with these earrings and the necklace from one of the previous posts :-) Something tells me that the pile of details on my working table is not ready to be worn yet:-) 




Сережки  "Помаранчева суміш" 


Цікаво було б нарешті побачити сукню, до якої призначені ці сережки і намисто з одного з попередніх дописів :-) Щось говорить мені про те, що купа деталей на моєму робочому столі ще не готова бути одягнутою :-) 



The beads  meant to be the earrings were put aside from the mix at once. Then the elements were compiled and joined into two pieces. 





Намистини з суміші на сережки відклала одразу. Потім склала елементи, а потім з'єднала їх у виріб.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the dress! Love this orange set... Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie!!! I am working, hope it will be nice.

      Delete