About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 June 2020

Palm Brooch


What else is a person able to dream about when it 35С degrees above zero in the shadow but about finding oneself on the beach? And what other symbol, but palm, is able to express this wish better? I am not quite sure if I really need a brooch on the beach and, to tell the truth, this palm reminds me a dragon-fly more, but it doesn't change the idea anyway :-) 



Брошка "Пальма" 


Про що ще здатна мріяти людина, коли в тіні +35, крім як опинитися на пляжі? І що, як не пальма, найкраще здатне виразити цю мрію? Не впевнена чи мені справді потрібна на пляжі брошка і, по правді сказати, ця пальма більше нагадує мені бабку, але це справи не міняє жодним чином :-)

The new cycle of brooches starts with this tropical plant. The kit contains new for me material cannetille. I wanted to try to work with it and now I did. The kit, which I got, had all materials but one bead #6 had no hole so I substituted it with what I had. 



Новий цикл брошок починається з цієї тропічної рослини. В наборі є новий для мене матеріал, канітель.  Вже давно хотіла спробувати працювати з ним, от і вдалося. Той набір, який дістався мені, вміщує всі матеріали, але одна намистина №6 не мала отвору, тож довелося замінити її тим, що у мене було.

No comments:

Post a Comment