About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

31 March 2024

Shirt Blouse with Snap Fasteners




I have enough photos to tell few words about the blouse #127B from Burda 5/2012 made specially to match the skirt from the previous post. I am glad with the choice of the pattern. The blouse doesn't look as loose in the magazine as I got it, maybe because I sewed it of viscose crepe georgette, the fabric with great draping instead of more structured material in the issue. It was a quick sewing as well because of simple pattern without tricky lines, edges or whatever.




Блуза-сорочка з застібкою на кнопках  


Маю достатньо фото, щоб декілька слів сказати про блузку 127В з Burda 5/2012 пошитою спеціально до спідниці з попереднього допису. Я задоволена вибором моделі. В журналі блузка не виглядає такою вільною як вийшла у мене, можливо, тому, що пошила її з віскозного креп-жоржету, тканини яка добре драпірується на відміну від більш структурованого матеріалу в журналі. Пошиття також було швидке, тому що модель немає жодних загадкових чи складних ліній крою.


The sewing was according to the instruction. I was truly happy with the processing of the collar, it is the simplest possible way to make it thus it was so quick.  



Пошиття за інструкцією. Найбільше порадувала обробка коміру, тут це передбачено в найпростіший спосіб, тому і пошиття було швидким.



I guess white accessories would be a good  match but decided to complete the garment with pink bracelet and earrings without contrasting.


Думаю, що білі аксесуари були б гарним доповненням до вбрання, але вирішила закінчити його рожевим браслетом і сережками без усякого контрасту.

No comments:

Post a Comment