About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

24 March 2024

Knit Patchwork Waistcoat with Alize Yarn





If it is possible to say, I am a fan of Alize Yarn channel on YouTube, at least a subscriber :-) It's on the simple reason that their yarn is available and affordable for me to buy here. The brand's designers and knitters are very creative, and despite their tutorials are in Turkish, using the subtitles and charts it is not hard to follow the demonstration. I am fond of plenty of their models but as soon as I saw this Knit Patchwork Sweater, I ordered the yarn at once and after getting the parcel started knitting without a moment of procrastination. 



Плетений жилет "Клаптики" з пряжи Alize 


Якщо можна так сказати, я фанатка каналу Alize на YouTube, принаймні, підписниця :-) Причина цього дуже проста - ця пряжа доступна для мене тут і по наявності асортименту і по грошах. Дизайнери фірми дуже творчі люди і, незважаючи на те, що їхні майстер класи турецькою, використовуючи субтитри і схеми, не так і важко слідкувати за демонстрацію. Мені подобаються багато їхніх моделей, але щойно я побачила цей плетений клаптиковий светр, одразу замовила пряжу і, отримавши посилку, без жодних зволікань стала до роботи. 




I ordered yarn exactly of the same colours and after the motifs were ready joined them exactly in the same way as they are in the video. The only things I changed, I added a couple of rows to every patch to get a bit longer waistcoat. 



Я замовила точно такі кольори пряжі і, як мотиви були готові, з'єднала їх так само як у відео. Єдине, що я змінила, я додала пару рядків до кожного "клаптику", щоб жилет вийшов трохи довший.



The waistcoat is very comfortable, soft, warm, and cozy. It was knitted quite quick. In the photos the waistcoat is paired with a green skirt, white blouse and decorated with Bee Brooch



Жилет дуже зручний, м'який, теплий та затишний. Сплела його доволі швидко. На фото жилет скомбінований з зеленою спідницею, білою блузкою та прикрасила брошкою "Бджілка".

No comments:

Post a Comment