About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 March 2024

Penguin Brooch

 


As soon as I wrote the name of a new brooch, in the Facebook stream they started to show a plenty of reports from Antarctica about penguins.  I don't mind, the bird is cute and unique. My brooch made by kit from Charivna Myt is as cute and funny. This penguin is certainly charismatic. At first I also thought it is going to dance but now I see him a little sassy and ready to defend his rights :-)



Брошка "Пінгвін"


Щойно я написала назву нової брошки, стрічка Фейсбуку почала видавати повідомлення з Антарктики про пінгвінів. Я не проти, пташка мила і унікальна. Моя брошка зроблена за набором від "Чарівної миті" така ж мила. Цей пінгвін точно харизматичний. Спочатку мені також здалося, що він збирається танцювати, але зараз я напевно бачу, що він трохи нахабний і готовий захищати свої права :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment