About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

18 June 2024

Polka Dot Top

 



Sewed the day before yesterday and shared today simple top made from polka dots viscose jersey. Such quick writing is not typical for me but I do try a lot this time on different reasons. Firstly, I want to finish the cut stuff on my table to move  quickly to new desirable projects and secondly, because of blackouts I must be more organised to make whatever. And Organised is not my name for sure :-) 




Топ у горошок


Пошитий позавчора і розміщений тут сьогодні простий топ пошитий з віскозного трикотажу в горошок. Таке скоре письменство для мене не типове, але цього разу з різних причин я дуже стараюся. По-перше, хочу закінчити всі покроєні речі на моєму столі та рухатися до більш бажаних нових проектів і, по-друге, відключення світла примушуть бути більш організованою, щоб там я не робила. А "організована" - це точно не про мене :-)



I chose the pattern #103 from Burda 2/2021 right because of polka dots print. It seemed funny to use the chance to make the top from the fabric that looks like in the magazine. I am going to save the paper pattern as it has modifacation #104 with different sleeves.






Обрала модель 103 з Burda 2/2021 саме через візерунок у горох. Пошити топ з тканини схожої на ту, яка використана в журналі здалося кумедним. Паперову викрійку збираюся зберегти, оскільки ще є модифікація 104 з іншими рукавами.


The top was supposed to wear with a black denim skirt and future jeans but as it's not as black as the denim and looks as if bleached by the sun comparing with the skirt, I paired the top with my universal light trousers.



Передбачалося, що носитиму топ з джинсовою спідницею і майбутніми джинсами, але, оскільки він не настільки чорний і виглядає наче вигорів на сонці, я його скомбінувала з моїми легкими універсальними штанами.

No comments:

Post a Comment