About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

28 June 2024

Linen Dress

 

Such a mess has never happened to me here yet. I wrote a post devoted to this new project and when it was almost ready, our regular blackout interrupted my work. Thus I decided to finish writing a couple of words under the last photo on my phone. I have no idea what I clicked but the whole post disappeared😕 I don't want to write the same story again and will be shorter instead. This dress #114 from Burda 6/2022 was made quickly with a big fun and pleasure and  took me, as in my best times, few days in full. 
Day 1: I bought the pattern on our Burdastyle.ua site and arranged it; 
days 2 - 3: the dress is ready despite blackouts; 
day 4 - I have my new garment on and wander around Lavandia, a pleasant relaxing area with a lavender field, swimming-pools and a cozy resaurant near Odesa.

 Лляна сукня 


Така дурниця трапилася зі мною тут вперше. Я створила допис про цей мій новий прект і, коли він після п'яти днів творчих мук був майже готовий, прийшов час знеструмлення. Тож вирішила закінчити підпис до останнього фото з телефону. Уявлення не маю, що я тицяла, але допис зник 😕 Не хочу писати знову те саме, тож тепер буду лаконічнішою.  Ця сукня 114 з Burda 6/2022 пошита швидко, весело і з задоволенням, як в мої найкращі часи, за декілька днів. 
День 1: купую викрійку на нашому сайті Burdastyle.ua та склеюю її;

день 2-3: сукню пошито незважаючи на знеструмлення; 

день 4: я в новій сукні гуляю по Лавандії, приємній зоні відпочинку з лавандовим полем, кількома басейнами та затишним рестораном поблизу Одеси.






It took 2 m of linen to make the dress. I used size 44 as the base. As I have cup G, I added 2 cm to detail 9 on the level of front part's dart to have enough space for my bust. 






На сукню пішло 2 м льону. За основу взяла розмір 44. Оскільки у мене чашка G, щоб в грудях не було тісно до деталі 9 додала 2 см на рівні виточки середини переду.





To avoid fabric's stretching along the zipper the seam allowance was reinforced with interfacing. 







Щоб вздовж блискавки тканина не розтягнулася укріпила припуск прокладкою.






Trying on the dress I yet decided to streighten just a little bit the curvy edges of relief seams. 






Приміряючи сукню, вирішила зовсім трішки все ж таки спрямити випуклі краї рельєфних швів.







Processing of the arm holes.




 Обробка  пройм.





To have more fitting I wear a thin belt. It helps to stay comfortable in hot weather as the dress does not stick to the back. The outfit is completed with Moon Lantern earrings and bracelet


Для більшого прилягання надягаю тонкий пасок. Це дозволяє почуватися зручніше в спеку, адже сукня не липне до спини. Вбрання довершуюють сережки та браслет "Місячний ліхтарик". 


No comments:

Post a Comment