About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 June 2016

Hugs & Kisses (bracelet)


It was already mentioned in the previous post how pleasant hugs and kisses could be so not to tease anybody including myself I won't be blabbing on this topic any more  and at once go on with my beading:-)  Hugs & Kisses bracelet is ready and now the set looks like a real greeting for summer.


Обійми і поцілунки (браслет)

Приємність обіймів і поцілунків вже згадувалась в попередньому дописі, тому щоб нікого не дражнити (включно зі мною), я більше не базікатиму на цю тему і одразу перейду до нанизування:-) Браслет в пару до сережок готовий, і набір виглядає, як справжнє привітання літа.



To make the bracelet I used this tutorial from +beadifulnights and this time changed nothing in the pattern. But as I had bigger sizes of the beads (the green - 10 mm and the red - 8 mm), I used less number of them than in the tutorial. White pearls are 6 mm and green pearls seem to be 3 mm. Seed beads 10/0.



Щоб зробити браслет, я скористалася цим майстер класом від +beadifulnights  і цього разу вже нічого не змінювала в моделі. Але оскільки мої намистини більші за розміром (зелені - 10 мм, червоні - 8 мм), мені їх знадобилося менше ніж в МК. Білі перлини - 6 мм і зелені - 3 мм. Бісер 10.0.



I like the set very much. It looks playful and bright and that expresses the idea of summer very well:-)


Мені дуже подобається набір. Він виглядає грайливо і яскраво і добре виражає образ літа:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment