About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

31 May 2016

Hugs & Kisses Earrings (my version)


It is known that hugs must be warm and intimate and kisses must be passionate sweet and gentle... And I guess such ideas are inspiring enough to make these earrings which are called exactly in that way:-)
The colour style of the project is defined by nature that is always  ready to help and to make the best choice easy:-) The design is suggested by Aleshia from +beadifulnights, probably she knows why these earrings were named Hugs & Kisses...


Обійми і поцілунки (моя версія)

Відомо, що обійми мають бути теплими і міцними, а поцілунки пристрасними, солодкими і ніжними... Думаю все це звучить достатньо чудово, щоб надихнути на створення сережок, які так і називаються:-)
Кольори для цього проекту визначені природою, яка завжди готова допомогти з легкістю зробити найкращий вибір :-) А модель запропоновано Aleshia з +beadifulnights, можливо, вона якраз і знає, чому ці сережки отримали назву  "Обійми і поцілунки"...



Besides the funny attractive name, the model has one more feature I liked. It is pretty adjustable to the materials you have for beading. For example, I couldn't match the beads exactly of the pointed sizes however, I made some changes in the design and got nice result anyway and the earrings got the touch of my individuality :-)
The first variant of the earrings was made exactly by the tutorial and, as it is seen on the pictures, my beads didn't fit well and the thread is too visible.
So I changed the size of the side beads, added seed beads between them and then added 3 mm bicones in the last row after all the embellishment.



Крім милої і кумедної назви, модель має ще одну ознаку, яка мені сподобалась. Її легко пристосувати до матеріалів, які є в наявності. Я, наприклад, не змогла підібрати намистини, які  вказані в МК, натомість, зробила зміни в дизайні і все одно отримала гарний результат, а сережки отримали дотик моєї індивідуальності :-)
Перший варіант сережок був зроблений точно за майстер класом і, як це видно на фото, мої намистини не дуже підішли одна до одної і дуже видно нитку.
Тому я змінила розмір бокових намистин, додала між ними бісерини, а потім ще і 3 мм біконуси в останньому ряду після оздоблювання. 



Hugs and Kisses are surely the thing none can be tired of so I suppose the theme will be continued:-)




Обійми і поцілунки - це вже напевно те, від чого неможливо втомитись, то думаю, що тему буде продовжено:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment