About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 October 2017

Mystery of Twilight Earrings





The name of the earrings means nothing special... it is just a kind of dedication to the mysterious moment between day and night... The time of awaitng... Even when you know what happens  next, there is some moment of tension in such time... sometimes it is worrying and uncomfortable but sometimes is pretty sweet...
Time after time some strange ideas occur to me. I mean ideas to make the process of my crafting more organised in some way. This time I thought it would be good to make beaded accessories to my future summer outfits in cold seasons, anyway I don't sew as much now as I do on holidays. This is the second pair of earrings made to fulfil the plan:-)



Сережки "Таємниця сутінків"


Нічого особливого назва сережок не означає... просто така собі посвята таємничому моменту переходу дня у ніч... Час очікування... Навіть якщо знаєш, що трапиться наступної хвилини, все одно завжди відчувається якась напруга в цей момент... іноді неспокійний та незатишний, а іноді доволі приємний...
Час від часу мені спадають на думку дивні ідеї по покращенню організації моїх занять рукотворами. Цього разу я подумала, що було б добре зробити прикраси до моїх майбутніх літніх нарядів в холодну пору року, адже все одно зараз я не шию так багато як у відпустці. Це вже друга пара сережок зроблена на виконання цього плану:-)



The earrings are made by this tutorial from +Le gioie di Carmen. I changed the design a little. The bigger element was made with only one row of 4 seed beads of 15/0 for the embellishment and the pikos were made with one 10/0, one 15/0, one 10/0. In this case the last two rows needed axtra reinforcing.
The smaller element was made without any embellishment at all. In this way I liked it better.


Сережки створено за цим майстер класом від +Le gioie di Carmen. Дизайн я трохи змінила. Більший елемент сплетено лише з одним рядом декору з бісеру 15.0, дужки по чотири замість п'яти, а піко - одна бісерина 10.0, одна 15.0, одна 10.0. В цьому випадку два останні ряди потребують додаткового зміцнення.
Менший елемент я залишила без декору взагалі. Мені так більше сподобалося. 




Any kind of needlework is a mystrious thing itself... We take different materials, then assemble and unite them and they get new life...




Будь який вид рукотворів сам по собі таємниця... Ми збираємо матеріали, потім впорядковуємо і з'єднуємо їх і вони отримують нове життя...

No comments:

Post a Comment