About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

7 October 2017

Chrysanthemum Ring




As autumn is my favourite time for knitting, the other days I started a new project which promise to be fabulous indeed if only the result is at least a little as nice as I expect it to be. But besides that, the outcome can be unpredictably remote in time or even very remote :-)
So, updating of old projects seems to become more regular now. For example, this time I decided to share my last year work. It was the set of a brooch and the ring which I decided to separate as two different projects. I guess the ring deserves some more attention because it is lucky to be worn pretty often.


Каблучка "Хризантема"


Осінь моя улюблена пора для плетіння, тож днями я започаткувала новий проект, який обіцяє бути приголомшливим, якщо з того вийде хоч приблизно те, що я собі уявляю. Але крім того, результат може бути непередбачувано віддаленим у часі або, навіть, дуже віддаленим:-)
Тож, схоже оновлення старих дописів стає більш регулярним. Наприклад, цього разу я вирішила поділитися моєю торішньою роботою. Це був набір з брошки і каблучки, який я вирішила виділити в два окремі проекти. Думаю, каблучка заслуговує трохи більше уваги, тому що їй пощастило залишати скриньку доволі часто. 



As for the ring, it had no planned conception at all and is a pure improvisation. I made it in the breaks between thinking over the brooch steps. So not everything is photographed here but it is pretty simple. Started with herringbone. It is beaded at once in two directions up and down because every other seed bead is common for every next pair of the herringbone.


Щодо каблучки, вона взагалі не мала жодного попереднього плану і є чистою імпровізацією, бо я її робила в перервах роботи над брошкою поки обдумувала наступні кроки. Тому не все сфотографовано, але все досить просто. Почала з ндебеле. Нанизується одразу в двох напрямках: вверх і вниз, тому що кожна наступна бісерина є спільною для кожної наступної пари ндебеле.



Here the petals are finished with one more 8/0 only (any other variant looked not nice). Inside the petals four 6x4 rondelles are sewed and 4 mm bicone over them. To mask the ring base the arches of 15/0, 10/0, 15/0 are beaded between the petals. If you like big rings, the pairs of super uno(solo) can be added instead as well. And on the wrong side a row of 10/0 seed beads cover the thread and the base to some degree, too.



Тут пелюстки закінчуються лише бісеринами 8/0 (інші варіанти виглядали негарно). Всередину пришиті чотири 6 х 4 ронделі і один 4 мм біконус зверху між ними. Щоб замаскувати основу каблучки між пелюстками додані арки з 15/0, 10/0 і 15/0. Замість них, якщо подобаються великі каблучки, можна додати пари з супер уно (соло). Зі зворотньої сторони нанизаний ряд бісером 10/0 прикриває і нитку і, до певної міри, основу теж.




The ring and the brooch make up a nice set that can be completed with these earrings.



Каблучка і брошка утворюють гарний набір, який можна доповнити цими сережками.

No comments:

Post a Comment