About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

11 July 2019

Cross-Stitched Motifs, or Scenery



I try to travel as much as can afford. While going by bus or train a lot of interesting and beautiful can be seen right out of the window or during the stops on the way to destination. I think about that quite often... in fact, every time when having a trip:-) Surely the scenery is very inspiring and give birth to numberless thoughts.  




Мотиви вишиті хрестиком, або Краєвиди


Я намагаюсь подорожувати стільки, скільки можу собі дозволити. І, поки дістаєшся місця призначення, можна побачити багато цікавого і прекрасного з вікна автобусу чи потягу або під час зупинок. Я про це думаю доволі часто... фактично щоразу під час мандрівки :-) Авжеж, такі краєвиди надихають та занурюють у безліч думок.




Cross stitched motifs can help to express any mood. For example, the rhombuses I have here embody the impressions got while contemplating such landscapes quite well. I used the fragment of the pattern for a national Ukrainian towel (rushnyk) to make them.

This work is a kind of introduction to one of the next sewing projects I am going to start.





Вишитими хрестиком мотивами можна виразити будь який настрій. Наприклад, ці мої ромби дуже добре втілюють враження від споглядання подібних краєвидів. Щоб їх вишити, скористалася фрагментом схеми для рушника.

Ця робота - певний вступ до одного з наступних кравецьких проектів, над яким я збираюся працювати.

No comments:

Post a Comment