About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

15 July 2019

Dance Around Dress Bracelet :-)



I am still going dancing around the dress I am working on now :-) Last time it meant I made a piece of cross stitching to decorate it, now it means I made two pieces of jewellery to complete the future outfit:-)

The first item is a simple necklace. It's pendant made of the coin I bought during my trip to Green Farmstead. Thus buying souvenirs is yet can be useful if to know why to do that :-) The second item is a bracelet remade of my old one. Its idea is as actual as it used to be but the design was changed a little.






Браслет "Танок навколо сукні":-)


Я все ще танцюю навколо сукні, над якою зараз працюю:-) Минулого разу це означало, що я вишила хрестиком мотиви для її оздоблення, а зараз це означає, що я зробила дві прикраси, щоб доповнити майбутнє вбрання:-)

 Перша з них - просте намисто зроблене з монети, яку купила під час подорожі на Зелені Хутори. Тож купівля сувенірів все ж таки може бути корисною, якщо знаєш навіщо це робиш :-) Друга прикраса - браслет перероблений зі старого. Думка, яку він виражає, не втратила своєї актуальності, але дизайн зовсім трішечки змінився.





Both of the projects are quick... if not to have in mind the process of making a hole in the coin to add the bail. My cousin's husband, who drilled it, said the metal is very durable so it was troublesome. When the hole is ready the rest of actions are simple and clear.



Обидва проекти швидкі... якщо забути про процес свірління отвору у монеті, щоб закріпити бейл. Чоловік моєї сестри, який це робив, сказав, що метал дуже міцний, тож це завдало клопоту. Коли отвір готовий, всі решта кроків прості і зрозумілі.





As for the bracelet, the main part was not to lose all the beads after undoing the old item :-) I cannot say which of the variants I like better. The old one looked airy but, as I used cheap materials (which were not very cheap for me then at all), the finding became dark and lost their attractive shining. The new bracelet doesn't have those findings and looks more solid but it became a real stash buster as I used almost all the beads of the kinds. And that is very good.




Щодо браслету, тут головне було не розгубити всі намистини після того, як старий був розібраний :-) Не можу сказати, який з варіантів  мені більше подобається. Перший виглядав невагомішим, але, оскільки я використовувала дешеві (які для мене тоді були зовсім не дешеві!) матеріали, металеві дужки потемнішали з часом і втратили свій привабливий блиск. Новий браслет виглядає більш масивним, але він став справжнім поглиначем запасів, оскільки майже всі намистини даних видів були використані і це дуже добре.

No comments:

Post a Comment