About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

27 July 2019

Hibiscus Necklace. Final


These days I made the dress for which Hibiscus Necklace had been created. But the piece of jewellery looked uncompleted being worn with it because the outfit required something more fluffy and bulky. So I made two more flowers by the same pattern. One of them using Czech seed beads 10.0 and the second one with Matsuno cut beads 11.0. This flower turned out to be much lighter and it means that for making a brooch, it would suit very well. Thanking to the heavy base of the initial pendant the necklace stays in the centre of the front despite asymmetrical composition. In this way the item looks more... persuasive as the decor of tropical blossoming :-)



Намисто "Гібіскус" (закінчення)



Днями пошила сукню, для якої було створено намисто "Гібіскус". Але воно виглядало  в парі з нею якимось незакінченим, тому що вбрання потребувало щось більш громіздке і пишне. Тому я сплела ще дві квітки за тією ж схемою. Одну з чеського бісеру 10.0, а іншу з рубки Matsuno 11.0. Ця квітка виявилася набагато легшою, отже для виготовлення брошки підійшла б дуже добре. Завдяки важкій основі початкового кулону прикраса залишається в центрі переду незважаючи на асиметричну композицію. Так намисто виглядає більш переконливим... у якості оздоблення з тропічних квітів :-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are just amazing! Love everything you make! This necklace is BEAUTIFUL ♥

    ReplyDelete