About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 November 2021

Blue Beret






Last weekend I finished a new coat but I want to start its work story with posts about sewing a beret and a belt to match the coat. Among the mentioned three items made of the same fabric, sewing the beret took me the shortest time and the post will do the same I guess :-) 


Блакитний берет 




Минулих вихідних я закінчила нове пальто, але розповідь про роботу над ним хочу розпочати з дописів про пошиття берету та паску, які ідуть до нього в комплекті. З вказаних трьох речей пошитих з однієї тканини, на виготовлення берету пішло найменше часу і, гадаю, так само буде і з дописом:-) 




The beret was made by the pattern #121 from our local Burda's Special edition Lyublyu Shyty, the collaboration with Burda Nordic, 4/2019. The upper part was cut of the coat fabric's remnants, and for the lining I used old woolen sweater which many years ago became probably 5 sizes smaller than I am now, but it was a pity to throw it away. Thus I got a quite warm hat for cold mid-seasons or for a warm winter as well if it happens suddenly





Берет було пошито за моделлю 121 видання "Люблю шити" 4/2019, співпраця нашої редакції Burda з Burda Nordic. Верхню частину покроїла з решток тканини пальта, а для підкладки використала старий вовняний светр, який вже багато років тому став, мабуть, на 5 розмірів менший за мене, але шкода його було викидати. Тож маю тепер доволі теплу шапку для холодного міжсезоння або і для теплої зими, якщо така раптом трапиться цього року.

No comments:

Post a Comment