About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

19 January 2016

Window Frost Earrings

Once I was sitting and pondering why all the seasons inspire, because both in spring and summer (nothing to say about autumn) the visions  hover around, just catch and create, and winter leaves me indifferent... This season has so images... well... how overlook, for example, Snow Queen and not to drop a look into her treasure box... But nothing provokes any ideas... And as soon as it occurred to me, we were snowbound (it would be much better if I focused on the winning lottery numbers:-)) I wouldn't call my new thoughts the "enlightenment", but it became absolutely clear that winter must be winter itself and not to pretend to be either autumn or spring or whatever and only thus it surely becomes inspiring...
                                                                                                                                    (Winter Frost photo +Виктор. Гончарук. )

Морозний візерунок (сережки)

Ось сиділа якось і думала,  і чому це всі пори року надихають, бо і навесні, і влітку, а тим паче восени, від натхнення спасу не було, тільки і встигай вдихай і твори, а ось зима полишає байдужим... Адже має стільки образів... ну може і не так вже і багато, але як можна оминути образ Снігової королеви та не заглянути в її скарбничку, а воно якось і не тягне... І щойно я про це подумала, нас завалило снігом (краще б я про виграшні номери в лотерею подумала:-)) Не будемо називати мої нові думки гучним і улесливим словом "осяяння", але стало зрозуміло, що зима має бути сама собою, а не прикидатись то весною, то осінню, тоді і натхнення не забариться...
                                                                                                                                    (фото "Віконний візерунок" +Виктор. Гончарук. )



The first, and hope not the last, such winter project is a pair of the earrings made by this tutorial from +HoneyBeads1. Their pattern reminded me frost window and thus I chose the colour style. The result is very nice and worthy and I'm going to make the matching necklace as well.



Перший і, сподіваюсь, не останній, такий зимовий проект - пара сережок, виготовлених за цим майстер класом від +HoneyBeads1. Дизайном вони нагадали мені морозний візерунок на вікнах, тому я і обрала такі кольори для своєї пари. Результат дуже гарний і вартий уваги, тому збираюсь зробити і намисто до пари теж.




I followed the instructions pretty accurately but after adding first two groups of the bicones was upset to some degree because I didn't get that nice four-petals "flower" and thought it because of my materials, fortunately, after beading the third group I saw I just made something wrong: all the bicones found the right place. And so the work had to be remade.



Я дотримувалась інструкції якнайточніше але після додавання перших двох груп біконусів трохи засмутилась, тому що у мене не вийшла гарна чотири-пелюсткова "квіточка". Я подумала, це через матеріали або що. Після нанизування третьої групи, біконуси "вляглися", як і мали, тому стало зрозуміло, що десь помилилася і роботу просто треба переробити.





The ready element turned out to be a little wobbling so to make it steadier I added two more seed beads in the centre and pull the thread through them alternating with the seed beads in the motif.




Готовий елемент виявився трохи  "живим", тому, щоб надати йому міцності, я додала дві бісерини в середину мотиву чергуючи їх з тими, що там вже були.





That is what I call winter mood and inspiration. And wish everybody the same :-)


Ось, що я називаю зимовим настроєм та натхненням. Бажаю всім того ж :-)

4 comments:

  1. Посмотришь на такое чудо - сразу настроение улучшается!! Что нам метель за окном, если есть такие блестящие "снежинки"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Дякую, мені теж на них дивитись подобається, навіть більше ніж вдягати:-)

      Delete
  2. Eine so wunderschöne Arbeit ist das. Gefällt mir richtig gut. LG von Christa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice of you to say that, I am very glad you like this work:-)

      Delete