About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

3 October 2015

October Earrings

"October" in Ukrainian is "zhovten", it means something about "yellower":-) So as the month itself gives the idea to make everything yellow why just not to follow its trend and not to help the nature brighten our routine with some more yellow spots... You remember, we do a lot of magic things here:-)

Сережки "Жовтень"


Оскільки цілком очевидно, що жовтень все робить жовтим, тому чому б нам, чарівницям, не допомогти трохи природі та не забарвити наші будні яскравими жовтими речами? Адже ця пора року так надихає, то будьмо в тренді :-)












To realise such an idea is very simple. I used the same technique like for this pair of the earrings but tried to create something new and more own. So, make two disks of different diameter for each of the earring from the pearls (of different diameter as well) and Czech cut beads. then join them in any way your fantasy suggests. 




Реалізувати таку ідею дуже просто. Я скористалась тією ж технікою, що і для цієї пари сережок, лише спробувала зробити щось новеньке і більш авторське. Отже, нанизуємо по два таких диски різного діаметру для кожної сережки з перлин (знову ж таки різного діаметру) та циліндричного чеського бісеру (рубки). Потім з'єднуємо, як підказує фантазія.







And now let's wear the ready earrings and celebrate October's rampage of the yellow!





А тепер вдягаймо наші чудові сережки і святкуймо жовтневе буяння кольору!

No comments:

Post a Comment