About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

13 May 2016

Spikes & Co


Not to postpone for indefinite time the end of this "spiky" story, I made a quick project by +Potomac Bead Company tutorial to use all the left spike beads and to complete the set. I must confess the result is better than has been expected and the necklace looks  delicate and pretty. Besides, it matches very well the pendant and the bracelet

Шипи & компанія

Щоб не відкладати на невизначений час закінчення цієї "шипастої" історії, я зробила швидкий проект за МК від +Potomac Bead Company, щоб використати всі залишки шипів і закінчити набір. Маю зізнатись, що результат кращий ніж я очікувала і намисто виглядає делікатним і милим. Крім того, воно дуже добре підходить до кулону та браслету.



To make it you  need this video and the materials. I just followed the instructions and also the designer's advice to bead 15/0 seed beads before and after the spike to mask the thread. It was useful indeed.
I also want to admit that the necklace looks much better when wearing:-)

Щоб його зробити,  потрібне це відео і матеріали. Далі я просто слідувала інструкції, а також пораді дизайнерки додати 15/0 бісер до і після шипа, щоб замаскувати нитку. Це виявилось справді корисно.
Також визнаю, що намисто краще виглядає, якщо його вдягти:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment