About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 May 2016

Colour of the Rain (earrings)

It was meant to be something very frivolous and cheerful... At least my initial intention was to make them exactly like that and I am almost sure the designer's idea was the same as well :-) But it happened the colour style changed because my mind was entirely captured by the rich florescence of nature that is so well-watered with May rains now. And inspiration never asks what is our plan - it always chooses on its own...

Колір дощу (сережки)


Це мало бути  щось дуже легковажне і безжурне... Принаймні таким був мій початковий намір і щось мені підказує, що він повністю відповідав ідеї дизайнерки :-) Але так сталося, що вся кольорова гама змінилася, бо буйне цвітіння природи напоєної дощем захопило мої думки. А натхнення ж ніколи не питає, який у тебе план - воно все вирішує саме...


Besides the colour style, I also changed some materials. As I had no such small rondelles, I used 4 mm bicones. I also used only 10/0 seed beads so had to change the number of the seed beads where +Made in Manu - Handmade Bijoux used 15/0 and instead of super duos I used twins. Well, it seems I only had the same size of the rivoli and  this tutorial where I found the idea :-)

Крім кольорової гами у мене також інші деякі матеріали. У мене не було таких маленьких ронделів, тому замінила їх на 4 мм біконуси. Весь використаний бісер у мене - № 10, тому там, де +Made in Manu - Handmade Bijoux користується № 15, довелося змінити кількість набраних бісерин. І замість супер дуо - у мене твіни. Що ж залишилося від оригіналу? Розмір ріволі і МК, де я вподобала ідею :-)  

I like what I have indeed... have no idea what outfit these earrings match but it has never been the problem for me:-)

Мені справді подобається, що у мене вийшло... не знаю правда, до якого вбрання ці сережки пасуватимуть, але це для мене ніколи не було проблемою:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment