About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 May 2016

Antique Rose (ring)




Despite I am not a fan of  rings to wear, it seemes one day I can become a fan of them to make :-) For example, to bead this ring I was provoked by its designer, Aleisha from +beadifulnights.
Well... once upon a time I bought 50 g of twin beads and their real colour turned out to be different from the supposed. The beads are not food and have no expiration date so there's no need to cry over spilt milk. However, when I have no certain idea about next project, I randomly look through differnt tutorials to use such beads. Today, at the very moment, I came across a ring made of super-duo (or twins) but its creator called the project for the advanced beaders and she also advised first to make some other ring to train.  I obeyed and made the ring by +beadifulnights's  other video as I had enough 4 mm dark blue pearls that had bought but didn't use for my Antique Rose pendant :-)


Старомодна троянда (каблучка)


Хоча я і не прихильниця носіння каблучок, може статися, що я стану шанувальницею їхнього виготовлення :-) Приміром, зробити цю каблучку мене спонукала його дизайнерка Aleisha з +beadifulnights.
Отже... якось  давно я купила 50 г  твінів і їхній справжній колір виявився зовсім не тим, на який я розраховувала. Бісер - це не їжа і кінцевого терміну споживання не має, тому я і не засмутилася. Проте, коли в мене немає певного наміру щодо наступного проекту, я переглядаю різні МК для використання таких намистин. Ось сьогодні я натрапила на каблучку, яку можна зробити з твінів, але його авторка назвала той МК для просунутих майстрів і порадила почати з чогось простішого. Я її послухалася і зробила виріб за іншим відео від +beadifulnights, бо у мене були заготовлені, але невикористані темно-сині перлини для кулону :-)




It takes less time to make the ring than to write this story:-) The process reminds beading a bead which I made several times.  The tutorial is detailed and clear. My only re-making was because of adjusting the size. Finally I got it a bit loose but as I am going to wear it in summer, it will fit perfect.



Каблучку я сплела швидше ніж написала цю історію:-) Процес нагадує нанизування намистини, а я робила це вже багато разів. МК - детальний і зрозумілий. Єдина переробка була через визначення розміру. Зрештою каблучка вийшла трішечки великуватою, але оскільки збираюся носити її влітку, то буде якраз чудово.


While making the ring, it seems I decided what to create after it - something neutral. Probably something good to wear for any cases and occasions:-)

Поки працювала над каблучкою здається надумала, що буду робити наступне. Мабуть щось нейтральне, що можна вдягати для будь-яких випадків і нагод:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment