About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

3 September 2016

Magatama Bracelet (Updating)



The updating here means making one more magatama bracelet but using  the beads of other colour style.




Браслет з магатама (оновлення)


Оновлення тут означає виготовлення ще одного браслету з намистин магатама, але в іншій кольоровій гамі.




All the rest was made exactly like I did here in the second variant for six 6/0 seed beads.


Все решта так само, як я робила тут  в другому варіанті на шість бісерин 6/0.







This bracelet looks very nice, too, but different. Probably because blue with silver beads visually create the effect of airiness and weightlessness.
I am going to wear the bracelets together and expect them to be a good accessory for some of my future sewing projects.



Цей браслет теж дуже гарно виглядає, але інакше. Мабуть завдяки тому, що блакитні зі сріблом намистини візуально створюють ефект легкості і невагомості.
Збираюся носити обидва браслети разом, думаю це буде гарне доповнення до одного з моїх наступних проектів з пошиття.


No comments:

Post a Comment