About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

2 October 2016

Quick Crystal Earrings, or Berries, Berries... :-)


I keep two (or may be even more:-)) point of views to my hobbies and to the life itself and both of them coexist peacefully in  my consciousness. The essence of the first is well expressed by the words of a song from one of very famous films here. Almost exact quote sounds in this way: "What follows from that? - It means you should live! And sew light dresses from light fabrics. - Do you believe all that will be in use? - I believe it should be sewed!"
I don't know if the author meant the very idea what I see in these words. But I am sure it is worth doing what we are able to even if it doesn't seem to be useful right now; time is passing anyway and it is impossible to predict what happens tomorrow so it is better not to postpone doing the things we want to do for later if we want to do them now.
The other point of view concerns my mostly practical attitude to my hobbies. I mean I prefer creating things not only because of enjoying the process itself but with the purpose to use them. And, the best part, I like the fact that I see no contradiction between these two beliefs... The compromise of the opinions favours the inner piece:-)


Швидкі сережки з кристалів, або Ягоди та ягідки...:-)

Я сповідую дві (а може і більше:-)) філософії, які  мирно співіснують у моєму ставленні до захоплень та і до життя взагалі. Сутність першої з них зводиться до цитати з вірша Ю. Левітанського "Діалог у новорічної ялинки" (відомий нам як пісня з "Москва сльозам не вірить"): 
- Что же из этого следует? - Следует жить! Шить сарафаны и легкие платья из ситца. 
- Вы полагаете, всё это будет носиться? - Я полагаю, что всё это следует шить! 
Може автор і не мав на увазі того, що ця цитата означає для мене, але я переконана, що варто робити те, що можеш і вмієш, навіть якщо в цей певний момент ти і не бачиш особливої користі з твоїх дій; час спливає і що чекає на нас завтра неможливо передбачити, отже не відкладай на потім те, що хочеш зробити зараз.
А ось друга ідея полягає в тому, що я намагаюсь практично ставитися до своїх захоплень, тобто робити робити речі не лише заради цікавості і втіхи, а і заради того, щоб ними користуватися. І більш за все мені подобається, що я не бачу жодних протиріч між цими двома поглядами... Тобто, компроміс думок сприяє досягненню внутрішнього спокою:-))



Yesterday was a very nice day here and after a walk I wanted to make something quick simple but reflecting the joy of  autumn. And it is the time for that! 
I chose the project from  + Chiara Gandini. I made the bigger diamond by her video but added one more CRAW element that made the earrings more individual and more suiting me. As it is well seen in the photo, the element had first version which was overloaded with golden seed beads so was improved to the second one. And today in the morning I thought it would be good to add 3 mm bicon or round instead of the central 8/0 seed bead in the smaller diamond. May be I will remake the earrings again... although hardly...


Вчора тут був чудовий день  і після прогулянки мені захотілося зробити щось швидке і просте, але при цьому, щоб відображало радість осені. Та вже і час для цього! 
Обрала проект від + Chiara Gandini. Великий ромб я зробила за її відео, але додала ще один елемент в техніці CRAW (здається, у нас вона називається монастирська), це зробило сережки більш індивідуальними і так вони мені більш личитимуть. Як добре видно  на фото, елемент мав першу версію, яка була надто перевантажена золотистим бісером, тому була покращена на другу. А сьогодні вранці я вже подумала, що замість центральної бісерини 8/0 можна було б додати біконус, або круглу намистину 3 мм  в меншому ромбі. Може я і перероблю сережки знову... хоча навряд...



To add the smaller diamond you need to go from seed bead before the bigger rondelle. String five seed beads (10/0 or 11/0), then 1 SB, 1 4x6 rondelle (four times). Lock into the ring.



Щоб додати менший ромб, треба вийти з бісерини перед більшим ронделем. Нанизати п'ять бісерин (10/0 або 11/0), потім одну бісерину, один  рондель 4х6 (чотири рази). Замкнути в кільце. 


Then go from the seed bead before the rondelle and string five more seed beads. Pull you needle through the bigger rondelle and the five seed beads strung in the previous step. 



Виходимо з бісерини перед ронделем і нанизуємо ще п'ять бісерин. Протягуємо голку через великий рондель і п'ять бісерин набраних на попередньому етапі.


Then go from the seed bead before the top rondelle and string two 10/0 (11/0), one 8/0, two 10/0 (11/0). Pass through the rondelle and go from it, string two 10/0 (11/0), go through the 8/0 of the previous row and string two more 10/0 (11/0). Go through the nearest rondelle by the clock hand and the following seed bead. Make the loop for the hook. I made it in my own way but you can follow the instruction in the video.



Потім виходимо з бісерини перед верхнім ронделем і нанизуємо дві бісерини 10/0, одну 8/0 і дві 10/0. Проходимо через рондель і нанизуємо дві 10/0, потім проходимо через 8/0 попереднього ряду і нанизуємо ще дві 10/0. Проходимо через найближчий рондель за годинниковою стрілкою і наступну бісерину. Тепер можна робити петлю для гачка. Я зробила її за власним смаком, але можна зробити як  у відео.




As for the practical aspect of using of the earrings I am going to wear them with this sweater #28 from Verena 4/2013 which I started last year and now ше looks like this on the photo right now but some day it will look pretty decent and nice, I am sure:-)




Щодо практичної сторони використання сережок, я збираюся носити їх з оцим светром #28 from Verena 4/2013, який я набрала на спиці минулого року і який наразі виглядає ось так як на фото, але одного дня виглядатиме доволі пристойно. Я впевнена :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment