About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

10 January 2017

Peyote Leaves Brooch, or Night Spark Flower



Beaded peyote leaves are very beautiful elements and I made a bunch of them for this Donut Necklace. But, as I am a fan of cut beads, I couldn't but try to make such leaves of these seed beads. Not to waste the time and the materials for pure experiments it was decided to make a flower brooch. And here it is. Sparkling shining glittering glimmering and whatever else dark blue flower:-)



Брошка з пейоточного листя, або Нічна іскриста квітка


Листя сплетене в техніці пейот дуже гарне і я зробила його цілу купу для цього намиста "Осінній бал". Але, оскільки я велика шанувальниця рубки, то не могла не спробувати зробити таке листя з цих намистин. Щоб не марнувати час і матеріали на чисті експерименти, було вирішено зробити з нього брошку квітку. І ось вона тут. Іскриста, сяюча, блискуча, мерехтлива та ще там якась темно-синя квітка:-)



For making the leaves three colours of cut beads and one colour of 10.0 were used. I had no pattern for changing the hues, alternated them in free order. 
One leave beaded starting with 12 beads, two leaves with nine and two leaves with seven.
After they are ready I decided to embellish them with 10.0 seed beads and 4 mm bicones.


Щоб зробити листя було використано рубку трьох кольорів і 10.0 бісер одного кольору. У мене не було якоїсь певної схеми для зміну кольорів, чергувала їх у вільному порядку.
Один листок сплетений починаючи з 12 бісерин, два - з дев'яти і два - з семи.
Коли вони були готові, вирішила прикрасити їх бісером 10.0 і біконусами 4 мм.


Then sewed the leaves to the brooch base. I also sewed them to each other on the sides. In this way the brooch keeps the shape better.
The middle of the flower is covered with 10.0 seed beads and bicones in fringe technique. There are tons of popular and not much videos on Youtube to learn it.




Потім пришила листя до основи брошки. Також я зшила листя між собою по боковим сторонам, щоб брошка брошка краще тримала форму. 
Середину квітки заповнила бісером 10.0 і 4 мм біконусами в техніці бахрома, або хутро, або корали (в наших МК назви різні, але це все одне і те саме). На Youtube повно популярних і не дуже відео, щоб навчитися цієї техніці.







On the back side of the base I dropped some glue to secure the knots and then joined the cover with a pin.



На зворотну сторону основи додала краплю клею, щоб закріпити вузли і прикріпила частину з застібкою.

No comments:

Post a Comment