About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 January 2017

Half Tila Pendant, or White Tulips Vision

Whatever we do we want to get the result. And we want it to be a quick and good result because then it motivates to go on with our doings. The work for the sake of it doesn't exhaust, saves time and creates the feeling we can do twice more than usual without much efforts. I am not the exception, I like when it goes in this way, too. My excuse - I prefer alternating complex and simple projects, working on own designs and following the ready tutorials. And as for today's project, I even didn't think a lot about its name. I opened the article to the earrings and chose the idea from it:-)


Кулон з половинок тіли, або Видіння білих тюльпанів:-)


Щоб ми не робили, ми завжди хочемо отримати результат, і хочеться, щоб цей результат був швидкий і гарний, тому що тоді він мотивує продовжувати справу. Така робота не виснажує, заощаджує час і створює відчуття, що ми здатні зробити вдвічі більше ніж зазвичай без особливих зусиль. Я - не виключення, мені теж таке подобається. Але маю виправдання, бо полюбляє чергувати прості і складні проекти, роботу над власними ідеями та виконання вже готових зразків. Що стосується цього проекту, то я навіть і нзву не вигадувала, відкрила статтю про сережки і позичила ідею звідти:-)


The pendant is the exact copy of the earring made by Sidonia's tutorial. I had postponed its making only because of the lack of the necessary materials at that moment.
It took a little less than 5 g of half tilas for two earrings and a pendant.
As a base of a necklace, I wanted to use a wire ring but then changed my mind and took the tough chain.




Кулон - копія сережок створених за МК від Sidonia. я відклала його виконання лише через брак необхідних матеріалів.
На сережки та кулон пішло трохи менше 5 г половинок тіли.
Як основу для намиста спочатку збиралася використати кільце з дроту, але потім передумала і взяла грубий ланцюжок.

No comments:

Post a Comment