About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

21 July 2018

Crocuses' Time Necklace








I liked my "crocus" motif enough not to postpone beading of the necklace to pair:-) And here it is. The beading took two evenings: the first to make three more motifs by the sample of the earrings and the second - to join the elements to get necklace.
I liked my work very much. The necklace is very airy and delicate. Sometimes, it looks, needle craft not only expresses the inside world, mood and character of the creator... it seems it also can reveal the lack of what we feel...




Намисто "Час крокусів"


Мій мотив "крокус" сподобався мені достатньо для того, щоб не відкладати виготовлення намиста до пари :-) Тож ось воно на мені. На плетіння пішло два вечори: перший на виготовлення ще трьох мотивів за зразком сережок, другий - на зшивання елементів, щоб отримати намисто.
Мені дуже подобається моя робота. Намисто вийшло якесь.. ефірне і тендітне. Іноді, здається, рукотвори виражають не лише внутрішній світ, настрій і характер автора, схоже, що вони можуть виявити те, брак чого ми відчуваємо...








At first I arranged the materials in what I want Ito get then joined three motifs. It was the time of experiments :-)




Спочатку розташувала матеріали у те,що я хочу отримати і з'єднала мотиви. Це був час експериментів :-) 





Then to add the rest of the oval beads I worked with two needle. I don't like that, don't do it often so my skill in that is pretty modest and so the beading went slow here.
For the clasp I used the same bead as a bar and a part of the seed beads "tail" locked in the loop.



Щоб додати решту овальних намистин, працювала двома голками. Я це не люблю, не роблю часто і тому мої навички в цьому дуже скромні, отже тут робота йшла повільно.
Для застібки я використала таку саму намистину для поперечки і  частину бісерного "хвостику" замкнула в петлю. 

2 comments: