About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

6 July 2018

Kheops Beads Set



The kind of the projects I like a lot. Quick, simple and made of the materials that I had in stash. The set was made as an accessory to a dress so it is even strange that I've got some new experience while making it.
I mean, here I used kheops beads first time. I used to bought them on occasion but for a certain project, however, when starting the work it turned out that in 5 g of the beads (34 beads) there were at least 4 defective ones. On that reason I had to put them aside for indefinite time. 
Suddenly the other days I needed to create something in white colours. My kheopses served well. 
The final product mostly reminds snowflakes (which are not very summer pieces) but it doesn't the matter, I like them anyway :-)




Набір з намистин Kheops

Один з проектів, які  мені страшенно подобаються. Простий, швидкий і виготовлений з матеріалів, які у мене були в запасі. Набір був створений як доповнення до нової сукні, тому навіть дивно, що у мене з'явися новий досвід поки я над ним працювала.
Маю на увазі, тут вперше використані намистини kheops. Я купила їх колись випадково, але для певного проекту, проте, коли почала роботу, в 5 г намистин (34 штуки) щонайменше 4 виявилися бракованими. Тож довелося відкласти їх на невизначений термін.
І раптом декілька днів тому мені знадобилося зробити дещо в білих кольорах. Хеопси добре послужили. 
Кінцевий продукт, правда,  переважно нагадує не дуже доречні серед літа сніжинки але це не має значення, бо мені все одно подобаються :-)




The motif made by this tutorial  from Erika. I followed it with two differences. To bazel the back of the rivoli I used twins and instead of the bugles I used the arches of three 15.0 seed beads.




Мотив виготовлено за цим майстер класом від Erika. Все робила за інструкцією з двома відмінностями. Для обплетення задньої частини ріволі використала твіни і замість стеклірусу нанизала арки з трьох бісерин 15.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment