About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

10 February 2019

Frozen Lavender, or Offline Sweater



I already have a Frozen Lavender Set of Jewelry and Frozen Lavender Dress and, as this new item has the same colour style, I think the same name will be the best idea for it as well :-) I started its knitting last November. At that moment I was in the mood of shortening the time spending in the Internet. I thought as Google is going to shut down G+, it would be good for me instead of developing activity in some other net, just to start knitting a sweater. I could choose any other of my favourite needle crafts but knitting or crocheting are the most mobile of them and don't need any special space arrangement or some extra attention if the pattern is so simple as mine is. Thus I was making it for one, two or three hours per evening, not every day but more or less often, right instead of staying on line. And here it is.

The Triangle seed beads Necklace and the Morning in the Castle Pendant enliven the plainness of the sweater.

Светр "Замерзла лаванда", або "Офлайн" Светр


У мене вже є сукня "Замерзла Лаванда" і набір прикрас "Замерзла лаванда" та, оскільки цей новий предмет гардеробу витриманий в тій самій кольоровій гамі, думаю така сама назва буде для нього так само найкращою :-) Я почала його плести минулого листопада. На той момент у мене був настрій скоротити перебування в Інтернеті. Я подумала, оскільки Google закриває G+, то мені, замість розвивати діяльність в якійсь іншій соціальній мережі, краще буде просто розпочати плести светр. Я могла обрати будь який з моїх улюблених видів рукотворів, але плетіння на спицях або гачком - наймобільніші з них, не потребують спеціального облаштування простору і якоїсь понаднормовою уваги, якщо модель така ж проста як у мене. Тож я його плела годину, дві, три на вечір, не щодня, але більш чи менш часто, саме замість того, щоб проводити час в мережі. І ось він на мені.


Джгут ндебеле з трикутного бісеру та кулон "Світанок у Замку" пожвавлюють простоту светра. 





The model #24 from Verena, Autumn 2014. The yarn Alize Angora Special was bought for this pattern and, despite I searched for some other variants and even made a couple of swatches for them, finally I came back to this one. I only think it was worthy to knit the sweater one size smaller but, on the other hand, I like its slight fitting, it looks soft and flatters the figure anyway.





Модель 24 з Verena, Осінь 2014. Пряжу Alize Angora Special було куплено спеціально для цієї моделі і, хоча я і шукала інші варіанти і навіть сплела декілька зразків, зрештою повернулася до неї. Я тільки думаю, що варто було плести светр на розмір менше. З іншого боку, мені подобається його помірне облягання, він виглядає м'яким і все одно окреслює фігуру. 



I followed the pattern mainly but to avoid the rolling of the hems, made them doubled.



Переважно плела за інструкцією, але, щоб уникнути закручування низу зробила його подвійним і для основної частини і для рукавів.


To make the sleeves' pleats I baste the row with witch I had to join the current one. I joined it with a hook. I didn't look for any helping video so maybe there are other ways to knit this elements. I also made pleats one by one without any distance. 



Щоб зробити складки на рукавах я проклала наметку вздовж ряду, до якого мала приєднати поточний. З'єднувала гачком. Жодних відео з допомогою не шукала, тому можливо є інші способи робити цей елемент. Крім того, складки робила одну за одною без відстані.

No comments:

Post a Comment