About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

15 January 2021

Vermeer Earrings


My plan was to share a new dress this weekend but the plan turned to be quite illusory, which was predictable enough from the very beginning because the winter break is over:-) But as to do something is always better than to  do nothing, I share these sweet delicate earrings named by their author Vermeer earrings. I absolutely like the idea and the source of inspiration so let my pair have the same name. 



Сережки "Вермеер" 


Планувала поділитися новою сукнею на цих вихідних, але план виявився цілком примарним, що можна було від початку передбачити, адже зимові канікули скінчилися:-) Але оскільки зробити щось завжди краще ніж нічого не зробити, ділюся цими милими делікатними сережками, які автор назвав сережками "Вермеер". Я в захваті від ідеї та джерела натхнення, тож нехай моя пара збереже цю назву. 




The earrings were made by this tutorial from PotomacBeads. The only change is my materials: I used 4 and 7 mm Czech pearls and my navette has a different bazel's back. 




Сережки зроблені за цим майстер класом від PotomacBeads. Єдина відмінність - це мої матеріали: використала чеськи перли 4 і 7 мм і цап моєї наветти має іншу основу. 

No comments:

Post a Comment