About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

4 December 2021

Cranberry with Sugar Earrings


The story is that yesterday evening I was going to string a necklace to match a new dress I cut last Saturday. When I took my beading board, which is actually a wooden tray covered with a piece of coat fabric, it was full of the materials left from Cranberry with Sugar Necklace. I didn't sort them on their places as had to make a pair of earrings to match the necklace but forgot about that. So to start a new project, I had to make these pair of earrings quickly to clean the board.



 Сережки "Журавлина з цукром" 


Історія така. Вчора ввечері я збиралася нанизати намисто до нової сукні покроєної минулих вихідних. Але, коли витягла мою робочу дошку, яка фактично є підносом накритим клаптем пальтової тканини, виявилося що на на ній повно матеріалів, які залишилися від намиста "Журавлина з цукром". По місцях я їх не розсортувала, оскільки мала зробити сережки до намиста, але забула про це. Тож, щоб розпочати новий проект, довелося швиденько зробити цю пару сережок, щоб розчистити робоче місце. 




The earrings from the tutorial were not my cup of tea, so I decided to make something simple and quick using the necklace's materials. Rivoli 14 mm, delica seed beads 10.0, toho 15.0 and 6 mm Czech pearls. 



Сережки з майстер класу мене не дуже привабили, тож вирішила зробити щось просте і швидке з матеріалів намиста. Ріволі 14 мм, бісер деліка 10.0 і тохо 15.0, чеські перлини 6 мм.

No comments:

Post a Comment