About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

31 December 2019

Ruby Garnet Earrings



The final part of the jewellery set that already has a short and a long necklaces. It is surely my favourite part: the quickest and the most effective. The earrings are made of the beads from the mentioned before mix




Сережки "Рубіновий гранат"


Фінальна частина набору прикрас, який вже має коротке і довге намиста. Це точно моя улюблена частина: найшвидша і найефектніша. Сережки зроблені з намистин з тієї самої раніше згаданої суміші.


Thus almost all the beads from the mix were used. I only have few of them left. Those which were the only one and which were a lot. 




Таким чином майже всі намистини з суміші були використані, залишилося лише декілька штук. Або ті, які були в єдиному екземплярі або такі, яких було дуже багато.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you always looks like a princess with your new dress and jewelry! You are amazing Oksana and I love all your work! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ellen! It is always so pleasant to know your opinion!!!

      Delete