About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

11 March 2023

Fir Tree Bugle Beads Rope

Right after my Christmas tree is disassembled, I think I had more than enough it not to miss its ornaments for quite a long time. But in a couple of months I am already ready to dream about next winter holidays time, don't mind watching a thematical film, and also get inspiration from that. I am glad when this mood implements into something materialistic not only teasing the imagination. For instance, this time I, at last, made a bugle beads rope surely inspired by Christmas tree lights thanking to the used material. 


Джгут зі стеклярусу "Ялинка" 

Одразу як розбираю свою різдвяну ялинку, завжди впевнена, що мені її було достатньо, щоб не сумувати за її прикрасами доволі довго. Але вже за пару місяців готова мріяти про наступні зимові свята, не проти переглянути якійсь фільм на цю тему та отримати з усього цього натхнення. Також радію, коли цей настрій реалізується у щось матеріальне, а не лише дражнить уяву. Скажімо, цього разу я, нарешті, сплела джгут зі стеклярусу, дизайн якого точно не міг не навіяти думки про святкові вогники на ялинці. 



The rope made by sapphirus bead weaving tutorial. I made two samples of different ropes both from the same designer and liked the both a lot but chose the one without incorporated 11.0 seed beads. 




Джгут сплетений за майстер класом від  sapphirus bead weaving. Я зробила два зразки різних джгутів від того самого дизайнера, обидва мені дуже сподобалися, але обрала той, який без бісеру 11.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment