About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

26 July 2022

Low Back Viscose Top

 



Some time ago I decided to change jersey T-shirts for woven fabric tops in my wardrobe. Thanking to that idea, few small pieces of fabric  meant to make them found themselves in my stash. As I still prefer to sew quick simple patterns because of regular shelling which doesn`t let either to plan time or do whatever whenever I can or want but only when it is relatively quiet, this kind of items are really good choice. One of such tops is model #115 (both A and B) from Burda 7/2019.  From this issue also I  used to make Raglan Sleeves Sheath Dress, #118. As for the top, it is one of the patterns which give you no more than they can but not less than expected :-)


In the photos the top is paired with Flared Trousers #103 from Burda 9/2019 and Snowflakes ropes II and III.




Топ з глибоким вирізом на спинці



Деякий час тому я вирішила в своєму гардеробі замінити трикотажні футболки на тканеві топи. Завдяки цьому у мене в запасах саме для цього опинилися невеличкі відрізи тканин. Оскільки я все ще надаю перевагу пошиттю швидких простих речей через регулярні обстріли, які не дозволяють ані щось планувати ані  займатися будь чим тоді коли хочеш або можеш, а лише коли більш менш спокійно, такі проекти є справді гарним вибором. Один з таких топів - модель 115 (А,В) з Burda 7/2019. З цього числа журналу я також пошила Сукню-футляр з рукавами реглан, № 118. Щодо топу, то це одна з моделей, від яких отримуєш не більше ніж те, на що вони здатні, але не менше ніж очікуєш:-)


На фото топ скомбінований зі штанами-кльош 103 з Burda 9/2019, вбрання доповнене намистами "Сніжинка" ІІ та ІІІ




The sewing is quick. I changed nothing in the sewing except the processing of the arm hole edge. 

1. Instead of its piping I folded the edge twice and stitched it.

2. As I had only 70 cm of the fabric, the bias pipe I made of short pieces joined them together. 

3. The back bar is made by folding too. 






Пошиття швидке. Нічого не змінила крім обробки країв пройми. 

1. Замість обробки кантом просто двічі підвернула краї і відстрочила його. 

2. Оскільки тканини було лише 70 см, кант зроблений з коротких відрізків. 

3. Бейка для спинки теж зроблена подвійною підгинкою. 



I like the top as it is an ideal light model for hot weather. So maybe I'll use the pattern again.


Мені подобається цей топ, оскільки це ідеальна легка модель для спекотного літа. Тож, можливо, буду знову використовувати цю викрійку.

2 comments:

  1. Really like this outfit and all the pictures! You look great and it's so nice to see your smile! Again wishing you thé best! Take care! Julie

    ReplyDelete