About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

17 August 2024

Yellow Beads Mix Memory Wire Bracelet

 




The yellow beads have been on my table for a week or even more, and I'm already a little bored of them. Also I see clearly that the continuation of Simple Forms brakes. A couple of days ago I strung a few samples to think which necklace I don't mind to have. The yellow rice beads were  surely not my favourites so I desided to use them to experiment with a wire memory bracelet the idea of which I found from tutorial on The Stylish Maker channel. They turned to be not bad for the bracelet. Even if not to join all the single pieces, the bracelet is ready to wear but I yet wanted to weave it into braid. I wasn't happy with pins on which I put the single pieces so tried to straight those pins as well as could, and also made big loops on the ends. Next time I would make the single pieces shorter.




Браслет з міксу жовтих намистин на дроті з пам'яттю 



Жовті намистини вже тиждень чи навіть більше лежать у мене на столі і трохи мені набридли, і бачу, що продовження до "Простих форм" у мене не йде. Пару днів тому нанизала декілька зразків з решти намистин, щоб подумати які намиста мені були б до вподоби. Жовті намистини типу "рис" мені не сподобалися і я вирішила витратити їх на експеремент з браслетом з проволоки з памяттю, ідею якого я взяла з майстер класу на каналі The Stylish Maker . В браслеті вони непогано виглядають. Навіть якщо не з'єднувати окремі низки, браслет вже можна носити, але мені все ж таки хотілося заплести їх в косичку. Не дуже красиво повели себе піни на які я нанизала серію браслетіків, довелося їх випрямляти по можливості і зробити великі петлі по краях. Наступного разу низки зробила б коротші.




No comments:

Post a Comment