About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

8 August 2024

Golden Mean Earrings II

 





Few of my necklaces have broken recently because of the torn up jewellery wire. One of these necklaces is my Golden Mean which I wear quite often as it matches a lot of things in my wardrobe. The necklace makes a set with the earrings, of course. I postponed the fixing the necklace until yesterday when I finished a new dress and this set turned to be the best accessory to the garment. Thus I gathered all new materials I bought to renovate the necklace a little and understood I would start with a new pair of earrings. The first variant was with golden pearls but after wearing the earrings a couple of hours I changed my mind and changed the pearls for glass beads (now I have the pair as on the last photo).






Сережки "Золота середина" ІІ 


Останнм часом декілька моїх намист зіпсувалися через порваний ювелірний тросик. Одне з цих намист "Золота середина", яке я доволі часто надягаю, тому що воно гарно поєднується з багатьма речами в моєму гардеробі. Звісно, що з відповідними сережками намисто утворює набір. Я відкладала ремонт намиста до вчорашнього дня, коли я закінчила нову сукню і саме цей набір виявився найкращим аксесуаром до вбрання. Тож я зібрала всі нові матеріали, які я купила, щоб трохи оновити намисто і зрозуміла, що почну я з нової пари сережок. Перший варіант був з золотими перлинами, але поносивши їх пару годин, передумала і поміняла перли на скляні намистини (на останньому фото останній варіант).




No comments:

Post a Comment