About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

10 August 2024

Dresden Memories Pendant

 



Something switched in my head so after stringing Simple Shapes Necklace the process of renovating was postponed and I jumped to my ancient idea to make a pendant using the ticket to Zvinger Palace. I am not that sentimental and it is the only museum ticket I've ever saved but 10 years🙄! "The chance to see the city was very important for me... because of my [unreal childish] dream to visit the Dresden Gallery and see the Sistine Madonna. It was my second very sentimental moment during my trip and it's hard to explain what it meant for me: to come into the hall, stand there, in front of the picture, and admire." (I wrote this under one of the photos in my Dresden Album).






Кулон "Спогади про Дрезден"


Щось у мене в голові перемкнулося тож після нанизування намиста "Прості форми" процес оновлення відклався і я перестрибнула до своєї давньої ідеї зробити кулон з квитка до Zvinger Palace. Я не така вже і сентиментальна, але цей музейний квиток у мене зберігався 10 років😳. Мабуть тому, що відвідування Дрездену та його знаменитої галереї і побачення з "Сикстинською Мадоною" було для мене чимось дуже значимим і з дитинства омріяним, таким що ніколи не могло трапитися, але відбулося.



The ticket was a little wrinkled, I ironed it but it didn't help, the only thing happened - its back side turned black🙄. Then I cut the piece of the ticket according to the cabochone's shape, glued it to the glass, then to the felt, and bezeled the cabochone with 11.0 Matsuno 2 cut seed beads, 15.0 Czech chalotte beads (I still have no idea what needle I need to work with them and beadweave with thread at once), and 11.0 Toho seed beads. The pallette was matched the picture's colour style. Hung on the chain.



Квиток трохи прим'явся, я його попрасувала, але це не допомогло, єдине, що змінилося - його зворотній бік почорнів🙄. Потім по формі кабошону вирізала фрагмент, приклеїла його до скла, потім до фетру, а потім вже обшила його бісером 11.0 Matsuno 2 cut, 15.0 Czech chalotte (все ще так і не маю жодного уявлення яка потрібна голка, щоб з ним працювати і нанизую одразу лескою), та #11.0 Toho. Палітру підбирала до кольорової гами картини. Повісила на ланцюжок.

No comments:

Post a Comment