About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

12 August 2024

Golden Mean Necklace (Updated)


I updated the necklace at last. I see no crucial difference with the initial because I decided I love it enough as it is. Besides the torn up rope I had to rip the rest as well. Four of them were rusty and ready to break too. I wish I knew why it happened. So in fact, I strung six ropes using new bead wire and added one more, they are seven now thus the necklace became fluffier and heavier.



Намисто "Золота середина" (Оновлено)


Оновила нарешті намисто. Великої різниці з тим що було не дуже видн: я вирішила, що воно мені і так дуже подобається. Крім порваної низки, довелося розібрати і решту: ще чотири тросики виявилися іржавими і також ненадійними. Хотілося б знати чому таке сталося. Отже в підсумку, я зробила шість низок на новому тросику і додала ще одну, тепер їх сім. Тож намисто стало пухнастішим і важчим.


The rest of materials, or at least most of them, I am planning to use for making a few necklaces to go on with simple forms. I hope not to postpone that for unknown time as I have the only table for both sewing and beading so besides the piles of beads, the piles of cut clothes are on it too:-)



Решту матеріалів, чи принаймні більшу їх частину, планую використати для декількох намист в продовження теми простих форм. Сподіваюся, це н відкладеться на невизначений час, бо стіл у мене один і для шиття і для виготовлення прикрас, тож на ньому не лише купа намистин, а ще і покроєні раніше речі лежать :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment