About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

23 August 2024

3 Strand Yellow Necklace

 


Yesterday at last finished yellow projects :-) The last one is a three strand necklace made of four kinds of glass beads. The strands are about 109, 106, and 100 cm. As today our National Flag Day, I took the photo to honour it :-) 



Жовте намисто на три низки


Вчора закінчила нарешті жовті проекти :-) Останній - це намисто на три низки з чотирьох видів скляних намистин. Низки на приблизно 109, 106 і 100 сь. Оскільки сьогодні у нас День Державного Прапору, фото зробила, щоб його вшанувати :-)


By the way, I tried on Water Melody Necklace and this one yellow, they look lovely together.

I also added one more strand to Simple Shapes necklace.


До речі, я приміряла це нове жовте разом з намистом "Мелодія води", виглядаює  гарно :-)

Також додала ще одну низку до намиста "Прості форми".

No comments:

Post a Comment