About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

1 August 2024

Green Set. Green Random Rope IV

 

The last necklace of my Green Set  is a simple rope assembled, in fact, with the rest of beads left from stringing rope I, II and III. I didn't follow any definite pattern, made it in random order alterating small lampwork beads, and 11.0 and 8.0 seed beads. The length of the rope is 1.5 m. The common weight of all the set is 263 grams.




Зелений набір. Випадкова низка ІV


Останнє намисто з мого Зеленого набору - це, фактично, проста низка зібрана з рештків намистин, які залишилися після нанизування І, ІІ і ІІІ низок. Жодних схем я не додтримувалася, нанизувала у випадковому порядку чергуючи невеликі намистини lampwork та бісер розмірів 11.0 і 8.0. Ця остання низка вийшла 1,5 м довжиною. Загальна вага набору 263 грами.




No comments:

Post a Comment