About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

5 October 2015

Fogs & Roses (earrings)




It is always the right time to go on the story especially if it has much sense for you... And so my today's project either develops or completes, who knows, my first England's image embodied in  this necklace made in August.


Імла і троянда (сережки)


Якщо бажаєш продовжити якусь історію і вона для тебе важлива, то будь-який час - завжди саме той, коли це можна зробити. Отже, мій сьогоднішній проект  продовжує або завершує, хто зна, мій перший образ Англії, втілений в цьому намисті, яке я зробила в серпні.


To make the earrings you need a special component - a nice crystal ( this is a Czech one) of an intricate shape. It is the most expensive component I've ever used... probably I wanted these earrings a lot either to make or to wear:-) You also need round crystals of two sizes - small and tiny, flower-beads (Czech, as well, that nation is surely an expert on inventing beads) and 3 mm bicones ( they are not on this picture because I decided to add them after the earrings were ready).



Щоб зробити такі сережки, потрібен особливий елемент - великий гарний кристал хитромудрої форми ( у мене - чеський). Це найдорожча намистина, яку я колись використовувала... мабуть, я таки дуже хотіла ці сережки чи то зробити, чи то носити:-) Також знадобляться круглі маленькі і  круглі крихітні кристали, намистини-квіти (знову - чеські, от вже ж вміє ця нація вигадувати намистини) і 3 мм біконуси (їх немає на цьому фото, бо я вирішила їх додати вже після того, як сережки були готові).







At first assemble all the separate elements.




Спочатку збираємо окремі елементи.







It is a fun but not so easy and jolly as one can think it is to make loops of pins' tails. Аs you see on the picture I spoiled enough of them.



Скручувати петлі з хвостиків пінів, звісно, розвага, але не така вже легка і весела, як комусь можливо здається. Як бачиш на фото, я зіпсувала не один і не два.





Now put all the elements on the jump ring. Alternate crystals, flower-beads and bicones ( I added them last).




Тепер всі компоненти нанизуємо на кільце  по черзі: кристали, намистини квітки і біконуси (я їх нанизала в останню чергу).





Actually that's all. Wear, admire yourself and dream about whatever you want: depends on your associations:-)





Ось, практично, і все. Вдягаємо, захоплюємося собою і мріємо про що заманеться: залежить від твоїх асоціацій:-)

2 comments:

  1. Изыскано! Напоминают колокольчики с бантом...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Дякую... Так, згодна, якби інша кольорова гама, то була б гарна прикраса на Різдво.

    ReplyDelete