About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

20 February 2022

Goldish Powder Set II


As it was mentioned in the previous post there were two sets of
jewellery made of two packs of Preciosa glass pearls. The second of them consists of three items: a pair of earrings, and two necklaces, the short is about 37 cm long and the long one is about 135 cm. I also have an idea and the materials left enough to make at least one more necklace. The dress on the photo will have its own post a little later :-)



Набір прикрас "Золотистий пил" ІІ 



Як згадувалося в попередньому дописі, з двох упаковок скляних перлин Preciosa було зроблено два набори прикрас. Другий складається з трьох предметів: пари сережок і двох намист: короткого, довжиною біля 37 см і довгого - біля 135 см. Крім того, у мене є й ідея та достатньо матеріалів щоб зробити принаймні ще одне намисто. Сукня на фото отримає власний допис трохи згодом :-) 


The necklaces from both sets can worn together, what I am actually doing, or separately. The earrings can be replaced as well. 






Намиста з обох наборів можна носити всі разом, що я і роблю насправді, або окремо. Сережки також можна заміняти.

No comments:

Post a Comment