About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

21 October 2017

Cube Beads Necklace, or Autumn in the Castle Park



Probably if it is summer now, these cube beads would remind me a hot coastline and romantic sunset or whatever else like that when I was making this necklace. But as it is the time when autumn filled all around with its colours, I can't help thinking about the season's hues. Besides, this autumn I've been very lucky to visit a stunning sight - Radomyshl Castle with its amazing museum atmosphere and small but marvellous park. I dreamt to see such a place in autumn quite long so enjoyed my presence there as much as I was able to. At some moment while strolling around the park  I had a rare feeling of me being a single whole with the surrounding. So it is not surprising that the moment got the reflection into a new piece of jewellery.



Намисто з намистин кубиків, або Осінь у замковому парку


Мабуть, якби зараз було літо, то ці намистини навіювали думки про якесь спекотне узбережжя та романтичний захід сонця або ще щось подібне. Але, оскільки зараз час, коли осінь заповнила все своїми кольорами, я можу думати лише про них. Крім того, цієї осені мені пощастило побувати в приголомшливому місті - замку Радомишль з його чудовою музейною атмосферою та маленьким, але напрочуд дивовижним парком. Я давно мріяла відвідати подібне місце восени, тому бути там стало справжньою насолодою. На якійсь момент, гуляючи парком. я відчула себе єдиним цілим з тим, що мене оточувало. Не дивно, що  таке рідкісне відчуття надихнуло на створення нової прикраси.




I liked the necklace as soon as I saw it here among. The pattern of the necklace is pretty simple but the result depends entirely on the choice of materials. And although the designer says it is possible to use different beads, I am sure the using of the cubes is essential here. I used Toho 4 mm cubes and instead of 3 mm rounds, I used 3x4 mm rondelles. Probably because of the latter I had to omit one 10/0. 


Намисто мені сподобалося щойно я його побачила тут. Модель намиста доволі проста, але результат цілком залежить від обраних матеріалів. І хоча авторка каже, що можна використовувати різні намистини, я впевнена, що використання кубиків має суттєве значення. Я використала кубики  4 мм від Toho, а замість круглих намистин - ронделі 3х4 мм. Можливо саме через них мені довелося відмовитися від однієї бісерини 10.0.



I started with same number of the cubes as in the tutorial. I thought if the ready length would be too short, I could add few cubes later. It was really not enough and even with added cubes I don't know if it is enough because still haven't made the outfit the necklace is meant to match... and hope the fabric is still in the store:-)



Спочатку нанизала стільки ж кубиків, скільки у майстер класі. Я подумала, що якщо це буде недостатньо, потім можна буде донизати ще декілька. Це і справді виявилося недосить і, навіть з доданими кубиками, я не впевнена, що це достатньо, бо ще не пошила вбрання до якого це намисто буде вдягатися... сподіваюся. тканина все ще є у крамниці:-)




Right now when wearing the necklace looks like this. As  the clasp is added, the piece of chain will be used to lengthen the item if it is needed.
The necklace looks splendid. I am very thankful to  +Gina's Gem Creations for the tutorial.




Зараз намисто на шиї виглядає так. Оскільки застібку вже додано, то, за необхідності, намисто можна буде подовжити відрізком ланцюжка.
Намисто виглядає розкішно. Я дуже вдячна  +Gina's Gem Creations за майстер клас.

No comments:

Post a Comment