About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

29 December 2019

Ruby Garnet Necklace I

The most corresponding name for this work would be "if you want a new dress, at first make a necklace to match it". Despite such the definition is too long, it would reflect the whole story of making the necklace so I could go to the procedure of the stringing at once. But it is too long indeed, so instead I gave it the name of the beads' mix used for creating the necklace.



Намисто "Рубіновий гранат"I 


Найбільш відповідною назвою для цієї роботи стало б "якщо хочеш нову сукню, спочатку зроби до неї намисто". Хоча таке визначення було б занадто довгим, воно відзеркалювало б всю історію створення намиста, тож одразу можна було б переходити до процесу нанизування. Але це і справді дуже довга назва, тож натомість я перенесла на намисто назву суміші намистин використаних для його виготовлення.








I bought two bags of Ruby Garnet Mix of the same producer but the sets of the beads had both the same and the different beads. And it is good because the more diversity the better. It let me change the idea of the necklace I had planned to make before. I started with two short threads necklace containing the biggest and most shining beads. 





Я купила дві упаковки "Ruby Garnet Mix" одного виробника, але набори відрізнялися: вони містили і однакові і різні намистини. І це добре, бо чим більше розмаїття, тим краще.  Це мені дозволило змінити ту модель виробу, яку я планувала спочатку. Роботу розпочала з намиста з двох коротких низок, на які пішли всі найбільші за розміром та найбільш сяючи намистини.


No comments:

Post a Comment