About Me

My photo
My blog's main subjects are sewing, the thing in which I am experienced the most, and beadwork, which is, in fact, pushed me into blogging. I am also engaged in knitting and crocheting. All together they are the set of skills which I use to make my wardrobe my whole life. These are not my only interests, I also like the English language (that's one of the reasons that my blog is bilingual), try to travel around my country and abroad (when can afford it), am interested in art (to the degree of a dilettante but nevertheless) and adore the people who can create anything beautiful or useful whatever it is :-) So welcome to a needlecrafter diary!

30 December 2019

Ruby Garnet Necklace II

The second, a long one, Ruby Garnet Necklace to pair the first short one when it is needed. I wanted to have a choice to wear them separately on occasion so made in this way. The necklace made using the materials from those two mentioned before bags of beads as well. 


Намисто "Рубіновий гранат" ІІ 



Друге, тепер вже довге, намисто "Рубіновий гранат зроблено, щоб у разі необхідності надягати разом з першим. Хотілося мати можливість носити їх окремо у разі потреби, тому так і зробила. Намисто так само виготовлено з матеріалів з тих, згаданих раніше, двох упаковок намистин.




The work was not hard but time consuming. Among the beads there were three big fire polished beads: two of them I put aside for the earrings and third meant to be used for the necklace. But this latter one had the defect, very essential deep cut along the bead. Not to throw it away, as I liked it, around it I beaded a belt of three rows: 1 RAW, 1 peyote with 10.0 and 1 peyote with 15/0 seed beads. As it supposed to be the centre of the rope, I put it on the thread at once. 



Робота була нескладною, але час на неї пішов. Серед намистин тих наборів було три великі намистини fire polished: дві з них я відклала на сережки, а одну на намисто. Але ця остання має дефект: суттєву глибоку щілину уздовж намистини. Щоб її не викидати, бо вона мені сподобалася, я оплела навколо неї пасок з трьох рядів: 1 ряд - RAW (в хрестик), 1 пейотом бісером 10.0 і 1 пейотом бісером 15.0. Оскільки передбачалося, що вона займе місце по середині низки, то одразу розташувала її на тросику.





Then the thread was strung  to opposite sides starting from this central one. 




Потім низка збиралася в обидва боки починаючи з цієї як центральної.

No comments:

Post a Comment